- The follow up and monitoring of the successful procurement movement is directly reflected in the profitability and turnover rates of the institutions and companies. Therefore, the Procurement Control System takes care of the follow-up and control of all movements and processes related to procurement and suppliers of companies in various activities. The system works in an integrated manner with both inventory control system Payments and supplier accounts.
- The system is characterized by the ability to classify and divide suppliers in the form of multi-level groups, as well as the ability to define purchasing outlets and purchasing departments, allowing access to analytical reports at multiple levels
- The possibility of defining and defining all forms and levels of codes in the system, branches, stores, purchase outlets, supplier groups and purchasing departments
- The Procurement Control System supports multiple currencies.
- The system is characterized by the possibility of using cost centers - multi-level
- For further analysis, the system supports the ability to define using multi-level activities / projects
- The system has the ability to monitor all stages of the procurement cycle starting from the purchase order, asking for quotations from the supplier, recording and following up the execution of the purchase orders of the suppliers, entering the purchase invoices either cash or forward with the possibility of controlling and monitoring different ways of receiving the goods, with or before or after issuing Bill. As well as to handle both cash and forward returns.
- Processing and calculation of all types of taxes by means of the possibility of defining different types and percentages of taxes for each commodity or service, whether by deduction or addition through the tax system.
- The system supports the possibility of defining multiple pricing methods and rules, with the possibility of linking each base to a set of suppliers or a specific supplier with the possibility of specifying a specific period.
- The system is characterized by the possibility of recording and following up the agreements concluded with the suppliers and the dates of their validity.
- A powerful financial and analytical reporting system with the possibility of setting the required analysis parameters for all purchasing movements at different levels: categories / supplier groups / suppliers / branches / projects / cost centers.
- Define expenditures and add expenses to the value of purchases.